Cauliflower pizza bites are a delicious and healthy alternative to a traditional gluten-filled pizza crust. Plus, they look way better than actual pizza! If you’re looking for something new and different for dinner or even dessert, then these baked cauliflower crust bites are perfect.
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 13 minutes
Total Time: 53 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup mozzarella grated
- 1/4 cup parmesan grated
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella
- mini pepperonis,
- chopped bell pepper or onion,
- The oven should be preheated to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a food processor or a box grater, shred the cauliflower into a rice consistency.
- Spread the cauliflower out as flatly as possible on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Cook for 20 minutes, or until the cauliflower turns golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow it cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Fill a cheesecloth with cauliflower and squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- Stir together the cauliflower and the rest of the crust ingredients in a large mixing dish.
- Fill a muffin tin halfway with parchment squares or cupcake liners, then spoon 1 1/2 tablespoons of the cauliflower mixture in, packing it down with the back of a spoon but making sure to push up the sides.
- Place 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce on top of each crust. And 1 1/2 tablespoons of cheese per cup At this point, you can add any additional toppings you choose.
- Preheat oven to 425°F and bake for 13-15 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
Leave a Comment