You can make your own recipe or try this one for Baked Salmon in Foil with Asparagus and Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce.
A straightforward and beautiful dish for pan-seared salmon with browned butter and lemon. Searing the salmon creates an appealing surface that seals in the moisture and results in a flaky, juicy fillet.
Serve with rice pilaf or salad for an opulent feast deserving of your favorite restaurant.
Simple yet scrumptious food is my absolute favorite, especially if it can be prepared quickly. With little effort, you can prepare this garlic butter salmon and have a meal you can be proud of.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 salmon fillets
- 4 tsp minced garlic (4 cloves)
- 2 tbsp vegetable or chicken broth
- 3-4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp parsley or cilantro
- 1 tbsp of your favorite hot sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 lb medium-thick asparagus
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper
- To make the foil-wrapped fish for baking in the oven: Turn on the oven to 425°F (220°C). Heavy-duty aluminum foil is cut into 2 sheets, and each piece is laid out separately on the countertop. Combine the broth, lemon juice, and spicy sauce in a small bowl to make the sauce.
- Salmon fillets should be salted and peppered on both sides. Once the salmon is divided and placed near the center of the aluminum foil, trim the asparagus and lay it to one side of the salmon, following the long direction of the foil.
- You can add more salt and pepper to the salmon fillets’ seasoning before adding garlic. Over the salmon fillets and asparagus, generously drizzle the garlic butter sauce.
- Layer the salmon fillet, asparagus, and butter bits evenly among the foil packets.
- Wrap ends up and crimps the edges of the salmon foil packages. Keep a little additional room inside the wrap so that heat may circulate.
- Cook the salmon in the oven for 9 to 12 minutes, or until it is thoroughly done, sealing side up. The salmon foil packs should be moved to a baking sheet.
- With care, remove the salmon from its foil packaging, pour with extra lemon juice, then top with a lemon slice and fresh parsley or cilantro. Enjoy!