Pay Day candy bars that are simple to make are covered in roasted salted peanuts and created with chewy caramelized toffee.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 3 1/2 cups roasted salted peanuts, divided
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Place half of the peanuts on the bottom of a pan that has been greased or sprayed with nonstick spray. Set aside at this time.
- Melt butter and peanut butter chips in a medium skillet over low heat until thoroughly mixed. Marshmallows and sweetened condensed milk should be combined by stirring. The marshmallows will need to melt thoroughly, which will take some time. Continue to stir!
- Sprinkle the peanuts with the toffee mixture equally.
- Add the last of the peanuts on top, then refrigerate or let cool at room temperature. Once the Pay Day candy bars had hardened, I chilled them to keep them a little bit firmer and less mushy.
- Cut into pieces for serving.